In an age where mainstream is decreasing in popularity, lesser known travel spots are beginning to seem more enticing to tourists. The concept of traveling in general is leaning more towards "getting away from it all" rather than visiting well known, crowded hot spots. According to The Venue Report, here are a few off the beaten path locations to consider for your next trip!
1. Borneo Instead Of Thailand
2. Valle de Guadalupe Instead Of Napa
3. Cappadocia Instead Of Istanbul
4. St. John Instead Of St. Barts
5. Islamorada Instead Of Tulum
Want to see more recommendations? Check out The Venue Report! And, as always, stay tuned to our blog, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest in all things fashion, travel, music, and more!